Become part of ‘The Dirty Dozen’ as an ambassador to help people ‘Be Unstoppable!’ in 2015
Dirty Dozen Races is known for being the home of big obstacles but that’s just a small part of who we are. We started Dirty Dozen Races to help people lead a fitter and healthier lifestyle and as part of our focus on getting more people active we are launching ‘The Dirty Dozen‘ ambassador programme.
We’re now looking for 12 passionate people to help us inspire more people to living a fitter and healthier lifestyle. We’re looking for people of all abilities, shapes and sizes – from first timers to experienced obstacle racers, from elites to couch potatoes… If you feel you can inspire others to ‘Be Unstoppable’, we want to hear from you!
As a part of ‘The Dirty Dozen’, you will:
– Be trained and mentored by The Beard, the best OCR coach in the UK (rated by the number 1 resident racer in the country).
– Join us on an exclusive Dirty Dozen training camp at the infamous Back Yard Jam (Wadhurst, East Sussex)
– Have an opportunity to test your capabilities at all of our races (season pass included)
– Help us inspire people to lead a fitter and healthier lifestyle
– Be part of ‘The Dirty Dozen‘ team at the races
– Represent Dirty Dozen Races as you help people ‘Be Unstoppable’!
How to apply:
Applying to be a part of the Dirty Dozen Team is easy – you simply need to complete the registration form below and be available to attend the training camp on Saturday 28 March 2015 (Wadhurst, East Sussex) from 10am till 3pm). You must be at least 18 at time of applying.
The application process closes midnight Sunday, 15 February 2015 and we will announce the 12 selected on Friday, 20 February 2015. The successful applicants will be then invited to come to Back Yard Jam on Saturday 28 March 2015 where we will get to know you better and do some obstacle training in the Beard’s infamous backyard.
The Terms and Conditions can be found here